While January may have gone on what seemed like FOREVER, February flew by.
The month of love not only provides lots of clearance candy and chocolates but a glimmer into spring. Needless to say, the warmer weather couldn’t come soon enough.
The month flew by, and so did I. However, a major highlight of this month was definitely New York Fashion Week. At the end of these monthly favorites, I’ll be sharing my favorite spring trends.
So here we go with the monthly favorites for February of 2020!
- Sezane Johnny Pull – The half zip is making a major comeback for spring. This was an item I continually wore throughout the month and can be found on my Instagram! Yellow is such a fun color for this time of the year and I’m thrilled with this pullover.
- Lulu’s Emerie Light Blush Blazer – a staple for any season. The last month or so I’ve been transitioning into more neutral pieces and this blazer seriously goes with everything! Easily can be dressed up for work, or down for a night out.
- Free People Cropped Rib Top – I’m not one for crop tops, however this season I’ve decided it’s one thing I want to try. This Free People crop is a thicker material so no worries about being see-through, and it goes perfect with a pair of high waisted jeans.
- Lulu’s Nude Block Heel – this shoe is a staple for spring! A block heel makes it easy and comfortable to walk in, while the single straps add a big of chic to the classic heel. Another piece that can dress up or down an outfit.
Makeup & Beauty
A big month for all things makeup and beauty, specifically skincare. With the changing of the seasons making sure my skin is dewy and hydrated is a must.
- KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub by First Aid Beauty – If you have sensitive skin this product is a must. I couldn’t believe how soft and smooth it made my body. It gently exfoliates while providing a smooth canvas to start shaving. Perfect prep for spray tans as well!
- Ultra Repair Wild Oat Toner First Aid Beauty – It’s the month of “FAB” for sure. I’ve been using First Aid Beauty Products since November of last year but hadn’t tried this Wild Oat Toner till now. Gets all the extra grime and dirt off my face while still leaving it hydrated and not sticky!
- Pixi Hydrating Milky Serum – I love using serums lately, they give my skin that bit of extra hydration. Pixi’s new Milky line is amazing when it comes to hydration, and it’s super affordable.
- Pixi Hydrating Milky Peel – Another great product for those who have sensitive skin – but need to exfoliate. Not to mention how lovely it smells. Perfect to use a couple times a week without being harsh on the skin.
TV shows & Media
I’m such a slacker on media this month! I feel like all I saw was “virus this and that” so I didn’t even really take the time to seek out anything new (oops).
This would also be the case with TV shows… However, I’m still watching The Bachelor oddly enough so once that’s over I’m sure I’ll invest in something dramatic again. 😉
But something that did happen was that I was in NYC for Fashion Week. I was able to catch a lot of what will be on the streets this coming spring and summer. Some of the trends that will be up and coming are…
- Oversized blazer and cardigans
- Mint/Sage Green everything (especially blouses, bags, and accessories)
- Chunky gold chains and earrings
- Square toed heels
- Layered neutral looks
- The comeback of Prada bags
- Tie-Dye everything
- Everyday bright bags – especially crossbody bags
- Street style dressed down (lots of sweats, tennis shoes and everything oversized)
Needless to say, I’m very excited for the upcoming months. I’m ready for all things springtime (Cadbury eggs come out soon).
Let me know below or DM me if you’ve tried any of the products above, or what spring trends you are looking forward to!
As always happy writing xx