Summertime is the best time in my opinion. Warm weather, pool days, and natural hair – I’m all about it.
Summer is also a great time to switch up beauty products after all something needs to stick with this humidity! Below are my top summer beauty products that I’m constantly reaching for.
Disclaimer: this post does contain affiliate links which means I may make a small commission if you purchase 😉 Of course, I never share what I don’t love myself!
Hair Care Summer Products
Currently, for hair care, I’m only using Raw Sugar Living products. I’ve been fortunate enough to collab with this brand a handful of times BUT I honestly LOVE their products! I’ve been using their Truly Unruly Shampoo + Conditioner for months now and not only does my hair smell like a summery delicious day, but it’s also smooth and soft!
I also have been doing the hair mask once a week just to give my hair that extra “oomph”, and topped with my Aquis Hair Turban my hair is GOLDEN!
Skincare + Beauty Summer Products
I have become a skincare junkie, I love trying everything anything skincare related! Lately, I’ve been working on smoothing out my complexion and finding moisturizers that don’t build up on my skin.
(from left to right)
- Pacifica Rose Quartz roller (I love this product, I wrote a whole article on its benefits here)
- Saturday Skin Glacier Water Moisturizer (constantly reaching for this as it gives my skin a pearly glow while leaving my skin soft & smooth)
- Dr. Brant Retinol Serum (using to get rid of acne scars and discoloration, doesn’t irritate my skin and actually hydrates my face)
- Filorga Sleep & Lift Cream (my nighttime moisturizer that leaves my face hydrated and dewy all night long)
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray (need I say more? This product has been a staple of mine for a few summers now it’s the perfect refresher)
- Mario Badescu Eye Cream (another product I’ve been using for a few summers, it’s not heavy at all and moisturizes to the max)
Makeup Summer Products
My summer makeup products are definitely ones that are always changing. However, below are a few items I’ve been gravitating toward and love the way they enhance my summer look 😉
(from left to right)
- Milk Makeup Watermelon brightening serum (helps smooth out my complexion if I’m going for a “no makeup day” while hydrating my skin with a cooling effect)
- Sephora Eyelashes in Craze (I’ve been going back to falsies to help amplify my basic summer routine, these give the perfect length while adding dimension to your eyes)
- Sephora Colorful Gloss (perfect gloss for summer, not sticky or gooey in any way while adding the perfect shine to any summer makeup look)
- Milani Baked Blush (after I saw Jeffree Star review this blush I had to try, now I always grab it. Gives the perfect color and a hint of glow to any look)
- Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation (yes this is more on the pricey side, however, this foundation doesn’t melt off my face and wears all day in the sun)
- Morphe Makeup Sponge (why pay $20 for a beauty blender when this one is under $10, ensures that my makeup isn’t as heavy and blends out my products perfectly 🙂 )
- Microfiber Cloth (this is actually what I’ve been using to take my makeup off with lately. No harsh chemicals and gets all the product off my face every time)
And there ya have it! Let me know if you’ve tried any of the products above and if you love them as much as I do 🙂
happy writing xx Tina